The 2018 All America Laughter Unconference will take place at the Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101 from Friday June 1st at 9am until Sunday June 3rd at 4pm.
We recommend you park inside of the Colorado Paseo shopping center. There is an entrance directly across from the Convention Center at 300 E Green Street. Price is $6/day. (Subject to change.)
METRO GOLD LINE
The Metro Gold Line to Memorial Park Station or Del Mar Station, both station are .4 mile away and about ten minute-walks.
IF YOU ARE FLYING
- Check airlines fares through https://www.kayak.com/flights.
- The nearest airports are either LAX or BUR.
- Something warm, just in case. We will be in air-conditioned environment.
- A big smile.
- If you feel inspired: Something to share with all during the talent night programs.
- Banners, Flyers, business cards, any marketing literature you would like to showcase and/or share.
- You are welcome to bring products to sell. Our space rental fee is 20% of your gross sales, due at the end of the event on a trust basis. Make sure to contact us ahead of time to make sure we reserve a spot for you as retail space is limited.
- You do not need to bring a yoga mat.
- Drugs: Illegal / hallucinatory drugs of any kind and alcoholic anything are not allowed in this conference.
- Dogs, cats, any living pet.
- Valuables and daily stress!
- Video-camera, sound recorder: The videotaping or sound recording of the workshops is not allowed. You are very welcome to take pictures.
- In consideration of those with chemical sensitivities, kindly refrain from wearing anything that has a scent or fragrance.
Look at the photo albums of our past conferences to get an idea of what you can expect from us (see it as a free way to get great pictures of you in a happy mood)!
- You have read and fully understand that voluntary simulated laughter exercises are equivalent to any other aerobic exercise and therefore accept full responsibility for your physical fitness and declare that you are able to participate in this event.
- You release the facilitators/teachers/instructors from any liability, should there be any accidental injuries that may occur during the voluntary simulated laughter exercises.
- You have consulted your physician and are able to participate in this event. You further declare that you are not suffering from any of the following conditions: uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy, any kind of hernia, severe backache or major psychiatric disorder.
- If you cancel up to 15 days prior to the conference commencement, we will refund the money you paid to us in full minus a $35 administration fee.
- If you cancel between 15 and 7 days prior to the conference commencement, 50% of the full conference fee is payable.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to the conference commencement, 100% of the full conference fee is payable. Should this happen to you and as a sign of goodwill then we will offer you to transfer your registration to another of our events.
- If a delegate does not attend and notice of cancellation or transfer has not been made in writing then the invoiced amount is still payable.
- Transfers, credit notes and gift vouchers are valid only once. If you are unable to attend the event you signed up for, the full amount is still payable.
- Replacement participants are welcomed at no additional cost.